REMINDER: Student Belongings Curbside Pick-up is this coming Monday, May 11th. Please read and follow the procedures below, including the staggered pick-up times. Please return all library books and classroom books (ie. baggie books) on Monday.
- Staggered Pick-up Times:
- Last Name A – C pickup between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM
- Last Name D – J pickup between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Last Name K – R pickup between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM
- Last Name S – Z pickup between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM
- Pick-up Procedures:
- Please come only during your assigned pickup times in order maintain shorter lines and proper social distancing.
- Drive in the main entrance of the curbside loading zone and pull up to the second speed bump or to the nearest car. Stay in your car. School employees will greet you at your car and ask for your student’s name and homeroom teacher’s name (or color if your child’s grade uses colors for homerooms).
- The school employee will then bring your student’s belongings to your car.
- If you have any library books or classroom books (ie. “baggie books”), please return them at this time by giving them to the school employee.
- If we have your child’s medication in the office, please let the staff know when you come to pick up their other belongings.
- Items from the Lost and Found will be spread out on the sidewalk of the bus loading zone on the East side of the parking lot. Please drive through and quickly collect any items that belong to you. You may exit the car to retrieve any lost and found items, but maintain social distancing. Anything left will be donated to charity.
- Parents/students will not be permitted to enter the school.
- If this time will not work for you, please contact the office for assistance 801-826-7600.
- Finally please be patient and kind with the school employees and any other parent drivers during the pick-up. We are all doing the best we can. Thank you.
Since chromebooks are being used for online instruction until the end of the school year, chromebook check-in will not be held until the last day of school on Friday, May 29th from 9-11 AM. If you have a chromebook checked out, please put this date and time on your calendar.